FlyingDorkProdFlyingDorkProd

Great demo reel!

Zakton responds:

Thank you!

Exec_renaissance/. Exec_renaissance/.

Very nice. Smooth and easy!

Troisnyx responds:

Glad you liked it. Thanks! ^_^

Jonas Voice Demo Reel Jonas Voice Demo Reel

Wow, just wow! Sounds amazing! That is quite a range my friend.

Sapphire's Animation Demo Sapphire's Animation Demo

Awesome stuff! Just the right length and good range of voices! Really really enjoyed.

Voice Acting Mash Up #2 Voice Acting Mash Up #2

Hello,

Not bad my friend! You definitely have some different voices and tones going on. My recommendations, if I may, would be to shorten the length of time for each voice. Less is more. Give people a taste, let them know what you can do and then move on to the next voice. I used to have a 3-4 minute demo reel as well but on average most pro character demo reels run 30 seconds to 1 minute and 30 seconds. Which reminds me...I need to cut my own down a bit. I know it's hard to cut things down but it'll be for the best in the end.

Just one more suggestion, I would try and do your reel without cussing. I'm not a prude and believe me I love a good swear word but it may turn some people off to hear a barrage of bad language.

Just my two cents, and in the end, just keep working at it!

SunnyAgo responds:

Thank you very much. I will definitely take that to heart.

Falling - A VoiceActing S Falling - A VoiceActing S

Sounds good man. You have a nice, natural speaking voice. Just a small recommendation, if you don't have a pop filter I recommend that you try recording the the microphone just a little off to the side of your mouth. I'm without a pop filter and I used to have the same problem with my P's and B's and the like. Good work, keep up with the VO and the writing!